There is a wide range and variety of participation opportunities. You can choose between an individual participation or you can also exhibit in one of our joint Pavilion booths. See for yourself!
Our international Pavilions at a glance:
German Pavilion in Mumbai
On the initiative of the German Industry Association for Optical, Medical and Mechatronical Technologies Inc. (Spectaris), with the support of the Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) and in cooperation with the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry (AUMA) a German Pavilion is organized in 2020.
- Large international acceptance by appearing together under the umbrella of the “Made in Germany” logo, without losing your corporate identity
- A fast and easy way to find all German companies
- Convenient infrastructure at your disposition: Lounge, info counter, etc.
- Assistance in Germany and on-site provided by an experienced organizer
- Efficient and uncomplicated trade-fair organization
- Economic benefits due to federal financial support
European Pavilion in Hyderabad
The European Pavilion is a new measure, introduced by Messe München, to support companies from Europe to gain access to the Indian market.
This offer addresses exclusively to small and medium sized companies, which do not have the opportunity to take part with a national pavilion and are not granted governmental support from their country.
Benefits and services
Participating in a pavilion is the first and best step to gain access to the Indian market.
Joining the European Pavilion is an absolute cost-efficient option. Your booth will be built by our official stand contractor and you only need to adapt your booth company-specific wise.
Increase your visibility! The European Pavilion attracts lots of professional visitors and journalists by its individual presentation.
Full-service package including information counter, lounge, Wifi, catering and cleaning
You will get comprehensive support in the preparation phase as well as on-site by the pavilion organizer.
|European Pavilion*** by Messe München|| Price in EUR (net)
|2 sqm Information Center**||950,00 EUR**|
|9 sqm*||3.150,00 EUR*|
|12 sqm*||4.200,00 EUR*|
|15 sqm*||5.250,00 EUR*|
Exhibitors and Co-exhibitors:
A charge of 290 EUR will be applicable for each exhibitor, co-exhibitor or additionally represented
company. Co-exhibitors must apply with separate application form.
The prices for 2020 will be published in the spring 2020
- 27th July 2020Efficient and uncomplicated trade-fair organization
- Economic benefits due to special packages (fully equipped booth)
- WLAN available
- Convenient infrastructure at your disposition: Lounge, info counter, kitchen (served lunch, coffee and cold beverages), open and closed meeting area
- Support to find a hotel/ support with visa invitation letter
Application forms and information on booths sizes and prices of the International Pavilion are available now. Deadline for submitting the application forms 27th July 2020.
- Claudia Bednarek
- Senior Exhibition Manager
- +49 89 949-20324
- +49 89 949-9720324
- Tobias Wissel
- Junior Exhibition Manager
- +49 89 949-20382
- +49 89 949-9720382
The Chinese Pavilion will be coordinated by Messe Muenchen Shanghai Co., Ltd. Beijing Office. The company's goal is to introduce international trade fairs to Chinese companies and to help them participate in the exhibitions.
Go to the Messe Muenchen Shanghai Website