Related events 2017
The events in our practice-oriented supporting program promoted the direct transfer of knowledge. Exchanging ideas and information face-to-face with international experts.
Practice-orientated seminar for laboratory users—Introduction to the laboratory
This workshop was a mixture of presentations and a practical section for visitors. It gave an overview of the basic but very important methods of working in a laboratory.
|Speaker|| Christian Lipok, M. Sc. Chemie
Faculty of Chemistry, University Duisburg-Essen
|Date||September 21–22, 2017|
|Time|| Session 1: 11:00–12:00
Session 2: 14:00–15:00
Topics of this hands on workshop:
- Wearing protective clothing
- Selecting, using and taking off gloves and disposable gloves, hygiene in the laboratory, washing / cleaning hands, applying cream
- Labeling chemicals / samples
- Storing chemicals, pay attention to sorting
- Disposing of chemicals, broken glass, tubes, needles, etc.
- Using fume hoods
- Various types of water
- Pipetting, from glass pipettes to Pasteur pipettes
Live Lab “Food Analysis and Pharma Analysis”
analytica Anacon India & India Lab Expo introduced in 2016 the new concepts of ‘Live Labs’. This concept was first introduced at analytica 2012 in Munich with a great success!
Participants experienced progress live and in person. In the Live Labs, they were part of it all when innovative experiments were carried out.